Sunday, June 29, 2008

(Not So) Easy Like Sunday Morning


Cheryl left the house in the wee hours (appropriately named because that's what I have to do when I'm up at that time) of the morning for the Nashville airport. She sails from Miami this afternoon on her annual "I love you, but I need to go on a girl's only trip and not see your face for a week" cruise.

Since I was awakened by her alarm (2:00 AM) and was not able to go back to sleep, doing the music at church this morning was a challenge. Listening to the message was even more of a challenge. I was nodding so much, Greg thought that I agreed with every single thing he said. Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't.

I had lunch with one of our watchcare daughters, Sarah, at a local Mexican place. She has started a new job and it was good having some one on one time to get the scoop. She is a senior at Union and a real "go getter". I know she will do well at her new place of employment. 

I see a nap in my future and the future is NOW. 

No comments: