Monday, October 25, 2010

Hey, Don't Rush Me...


I'm still thinking about when... or if I will start posting again.

Last week I was out of the country with my lovely bride celebrating our 30th anniversary (seven days in Cancun... it does the body good) and I was determined not to spend any of that time on "RevKev's blog."

That was a good decision (I make so many poor decisions, a good one is easy to spot) and really took the "pressure to perform" off of me for over a week.

Therein lies the problem.

Now that I've gotten out of the habit (it's kind of like going to the gym daily... or so I've been told), it may be difficult putting my nose back to the grindstone (a painful endeavor... just ask Pinocchio how much he enjoyed his 'nose job') and writing on a regular basis again.

So...

Please bear with me as I do a little sole searching (now where did I put those loafers?), a little Seoul searching (okay, Meredith Hull Ervin just moved to Korea ... let me get out my Atlas... ), and a little soul searching (heads, I stop... tails, I keep going).

Stay tuned.

"The lot is cast into the lap, But its every decision is from the LORD." - Proverbs 16:33

6 comments:

The Stanphill Family said...

lets pick up the pace, even I can do one once a week! www.stanphillfamily.blogspot.com

Latest News said...

nice statue i like that type of statue.........

jidgede said...

ok, i'm waiting....u said u had new material .... had new year's eve dinner with couple that was very "complimentary" of YOU!!! of course, i was telling them about the blog and what a "hoot" you are....

Unknown said...

in Gebze Kocaeli quality lift home from home Our ??company offers transportation services are on sale you take advantage of our discount days.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Dilovası evden eve nakliyat
Hereke evden eve nakliyat
Yarımca evden eve nakliyat
Körfez evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve
İzmit evden eve
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
thank you very much for

seogenc said...

gebze evden eve nakliyat

gebze evden eve nakliye


gebze evden eve nakliyat

Unknown said...

kocaeli güven nakliyat ile taşınmak artık hiç olmadığı kadar rahat. Kolay bir taşınma yapmak ve gerçekten konforlu bir evden eve nakliyat hizmeti almak için bizi tercih edebilirsiniz. Uzun mesafe ya da kısa mesafe olarak şehir içi ve şehirler arası evden eve taşıma işlemlerinizi yapıyoruz.
Kapalı sac kasa kamyonlar ile taşıma yapıyor, eşyaları kalın ambalaj malzemeleri ile sarıyoruz. mobilyalarınızı en iyi şekilde söküp takıyoruz.