Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Right in the Old Bread Basket

I leave for the hospital at 5:30 this morning to have my hernia repaired (it was cheaper than a full replacement), so that means this is pretty much the extent of today's post on RevKev's blog.

If all goes as planned, I should be back home this afternoon. However, don't expect any type of update (I'm looking forward to some very powerful pain meds keeping me knocked out for the remainder of the day .. this is my wife's desire, as well).

Keep me in your prayers.

Keep Dr. Dean Currie in your prayers.

Most of all, keep Cheryl in your prayers for the next several days as she does all the "heavy lifting" and waits on me "hand and foot."

Actually, I plan to be the ideal patient.

Now, where's that bell?

"I looked, and I saw a hole in the wall." - Ezekiel 8:7b

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Praying for a speedy recovery for you and for Cheryl as well. At least you don't have to sit on a donut...