Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Swimming with the Fishes


Yesterday was the first day of F.I.S.H. Camp (FBC's summer music and activities week for kids) and on a scale of one to ten .. I'd give it a nine (hey, there is always room for improvement).

Our musical, UNDER GOD'S SEA IN 3D, is very wordy (like someone else you all know and love .. okay, fine .. you all know), so it is going to be a challenge (hard to .. tackle) learning/memorizing all the songs and script before Sunday night.

However, I have all the confidence in the world that our cast and crew .. every single girl and buoy .. will be ready by 6 PM on July 18 when we present this musical at First Baptist Church, Humboldt.

I predict it won't be crappie at all.

It is going to be good (believe me .. I'm not feeding you a line). In fact, it's going to be reel good!

If you are at the church this week, stop by the choir room and listen in.

After just five minutes of these catchy tunes .. you'll be hooked!

"Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up." - Matthew 17:27a

No comments: