Friday, January 22, 2010

Funny Foto Friday


Those RevKev readers who are "early risers" know that I post this nonsense fairly early in the A.M. .. except on Fridays and Saturdays when I like to sleep in (often as late as 7:30).

To the "Average Joe" (like the retired jb .. who evidently uses the 12 o'clock whistle as his alarm clock) this is no problem.

However, if your morning ritual consists of checking email, drinking a cup of coffee and reading this blog (some people do read this stuff .. it's another one of life's mysteries .. like .. why do the residents of Metropolis get really excited if they think they see a bird or plane?), my late posting could cause stress .. and in some extreme cases .. vomiting and diarrhea (if these symptoms persist for more than two days, consult your physician).

Today I begin a new feature called Funny Foto Friday (yes Katie .. I know it should be spelled ph-oto, so I'm saving you an email .. at least regarding this).

That should take care of the situation on Fridays.

Now, if I could only come up with something quick and easy for the first day of the weekend ...

How about .. Sarcastic Saturday? .. I could post one smart aleck statement every week.

No. That really wouldn't be any different than what you get here on a regular basis .. and I'm pretty sure I couldn't limit myself to only one sarcastic remark.

Perhaps .. Secret Sound Saturday? .. I could upload an audio clip and ask you to identify it.

No. I already foresee a scenario where that could get ugly .. fast.

I'll continue to work on it .. and keep you posted.

"The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good." - Psalm 36:3

2 comments:

jaybee said...

Just a minute there! I'm up by 11 almost every day!

RevKev said...

I was referring to Eastern Standard Time .. of course.