Monday, January 4, 2010

Brrrr .. Snuggle Time


It is 20° degrees outside at the moment (make that 19° .. it just dropped as I was typing) and the high for today is supposed to only be 28°.

If you happened to miss science class on the day we studied it .. water freezes at 32° Fahrenheit (my ears, nose and hindquarters .. way before that).

For those in other parts of the country where twenty below zero is the norm (btw, that's NOT normal .. you people are nuts), this may not seem like a big deal.

Believe me .. it is.

A quick look at the five day forecast is even more dismal.

Tonight the low will dip to 9° degrees.

Friday? If the WeatherDock on my MacBook Pro is correct (weather.com is never wrong) .. 6° degrees.

Did you hear me?? 6° degrees!!

They say people are always talking about the weather but no one ever does anything about it.

Well, I'm ready to take action.

I'm crawling back in bed .. under my electric blanket for five more minutes.

Take that .. you cold, heartless cold, you!

"The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen." - Job 38:30

1 comment:

erin said...

I was just telling Stephen about the dismal forecast and proclaiming, "We don't even live in the North! This is ridiculous!" I hope it at least will get above 35 next week.