Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ABC ... As Easy As 1,2,3


click image to enlarge

Today's blog entry was inspired (the word inspired may not be entirely accurate .. perhaps concocted or fabricated would be a better choice) after reading a comment I received at the conclusion of yesterday's post.

One of my faithful readers .. which, by the way, I prefer over the unfaithful ones .. wrote: "you could post the alphabet and i would cackle!!!!!!" (yes there were actually six exclamation points .. five wouldn't quite 'cut it' and seven, although a perfect number, would be a little pretentious).

While I am flattered by the confidence of "Jennie <><" (when you are over fifty, nearsighted, big-nosed, balding and losing your hearing .. you take a compliment anywhere you can get one), I have to question the truth of that statement.

Granted, the use of TT or PP is funny (if you are in the third grade, junior high school, or male .. any age).

However, is it enough to evoke a smile, let alone a ... cackle?

Let us C.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Well? .. RU LOL? .. ROFL?

If UR disappointed with today's M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E post, perhaps IOU an apology.

It's hard to believe a man with a BM from UU (Union University) and a MCM from NOBTS (New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary) would write stuff like this.

Many of UR thinking right now, "RU on LSD or PCP?"

Well, let me say this on the QT ...

FYI, IM not!

My question to U has to B .. YRU still reading this?

Get back with me on that .. ASAP.

"And it came to pass in the morning, that David wrote a letter." - II Samuel 11:14a

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

K, UR funny. ;) TWI

Jennifer said...

Yes ... I read all the way to the end! Call me nosey I suppose. I just don't want to miss anything. And I find myself laughing aloud on many occasion.