Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wind Beneath My Wings


Today's post is going to be "short and sweet" .. like the lovely Mrs. RevKev.. because I must be out the door by 7:00 o'clock this morning.

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching (it is Sunday guys .. a word to the wise is sufficient), so here are a few love-related quotes for your reading pleasure.
    • Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed - Albert Einstein
    • The four most important words in any marriage..."I'll do the dishes." - Anonymous
    • An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her. - Agatha Christie
    • No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying. - Anonymous
    • The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing -- and then marry him. - Cher
    • Marriage has no guarantees. If that's what you're looking for, go live with a car battery. - Erma Bombeck
    • Remember, beneath every cynic there lies a romantic, and probably an injured one. - Glenn Beck
    • I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. - Groucho Marx
    • To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all. - Helen Rowland
    • No matter how love-sick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along. - Joyce Brothers
    • Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate. - Sandra J. Dykes
    "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal." - I Corinthians 13:1

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    Good advice...all of it! I can't imagine my day without a little RevKev!