Saturday, February 13, 2010

May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose


In honor of Valentine's Day, much of this week's blog has been on the theme of love.

Today's post includes some country (no one can turn a phrase quite like a redneck) songs that say "I love you" .. and some other stuff, too.
  • Come out of the Wheatfield Nellie, You’re Going Against the Grain
  • Hand me the Pool Cue and Call Yourself an Ambulance
  • He’s got a Way with Women…and He’s Just got Away with Mine
  • How Can I Miss You if You Won’t Go Away?
  • I Bought the Shoes that Just Walked Out on Me
  • I Gave Her the Ring, and She Gave Me the Finger
  • I Only Miss You On The Days That End In "Y"
  • I Still Miss You Baby… But My Aim is Getting Better
  • I Would Have Wrote You A Letter, But I Couldn’t Spell Yuck!
  • If The Phone Doesn’t Ring, It’s Me
  • I’m So Miserable Without You, it’s Almost like Having you Here
  • You’re The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
  • I Kissed Her On the Lips, and Left Her Behind for You
  • I’d Rather Pass a Kidney Stone than Another Night With You
  • If My Nose Was Running Money, I’d Blow It All On You
  • One Day When You Swing That Skillet (My Face Ain’t Gonna Be There)
  • I Went Back to My Fourth Wife for the Third Time and Gave Her a Second Chance to Make a First Class Fool Out of Me
  • Thank God and Greyhound She’s Gone
  • Mama Get A Hammer (There's A Fly On Daddy's Head)
  • I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win
  • If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now
  • My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend and I Sure Do Miss Him
Happy Valentine's Day Eve, everyone!

"So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself." - Ephesians 5:28

No comments: