Saturday, February 20, 2010

Let the Sun Shine


This makes two days in a row with sunshine here in West Tennessee and the high for today is supposed to reach 58°.

Of course there is still some snow on my back patio, but it appears Spring might be just around the corner (I peeked just around the corner and saw no snow, whatsoever).

The last three Mondays we have had snow in the forecast .. and on the ground .. forcing me to cancel rehearsal for .. ironically .. the SonShiners (FBC Humboldt's choir for seasoned singers).

Unless something unforeseen occurs, maybe .. just maybe .. we will be able to practice on Monday, February 22nd .. of course, anything can happen between now and then .. but I've got high hopes (♪♫ high apple pie in the ... sky hopes ♪♫).

They are calling for rain on Sunday (great .. it's not like some people need yet another excuse to roll over and sleep in on the Lord's Day), but the good news is temperatures should reach 60 degrees.

That's approaching flip flop and tank top weather.

Sunshine. It does the body good.

Moonshine, on the other hand ...

"I went mourning without the sun: I stood up, and I cried in the congregation." - Job 30:28

No comments: