Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'll Keep You Posted


This is my five hundred and fiftieth post since starting this "train wreck" back in May of 2008 and it is still hard to believe there are people who actually "come back for more" on a regular, semi-regular or occasional basis.

Thank you for "being there" for the good, the bad, AND the ugly (my life is an open .. webpage).

Those of you who are faithful followers (cult members?) of "my daily blog" know this past week has been a "killer" for me.

I'm certainly no more busy than the "next guy" (when I asked him about it .. he was too busy to respond), but perhaps I don't handle things as well as some (I do seem to scream .. more so than usual .. and cry a lot for no apparent reason these days).

We are only weeks away from Christmas (or more importantly .. Christmas music) and I am already in "panic mode" (teenagers running from the masked murderer in those 'slasher' films have a lower heart rate).

Our first music groups are set to ring (Carillons) and sing (SonShiners) on December 6 and then the Sanctuary Choir's musical is the very next weekend (ONLY LOVE by Jay Rouse and Randy Vader - December 12 and 13).

There is so much to do and so little time.

The signs are all there: stress .. anxiety .. insomnia .. headache .. fatigue .. irritability .. mood swings.

Hi. My name is Kevin and I have Pre Musical Syndrome.

It must be in the jeans (make that .. genes).

"the days of affliction have taken hold upon me."
- Job 30:16b

No comments: