Monday, November 9, 2009

Now .. For My Next Trick


Because of technical difficulties, this post is a "non-post" .. sorry.

I am juggling quite a bit today .. they start installing the new church sound system .. I have two rehearsals (at the same time) .. I'm speaking at a banquet tonight .. Christmas music is breathing down my neck .. nuff said.

So, pray for me .. and the poor souls who cross my path.

Why didn't I go into something less stressful .. like air traffic control??

"I am not able to bear all this people alone, because it is too heavy for me." - Numbers 11:14

2 comments:

Robbie said...

I hope things will let up for you. Just pray the ole back holds up. Pray for Mitzi. Should have baby this week. If not it must not be a baby after all...

Karen said...

Praying for you. And steering clear. :-)
KB