Monday, November 23, 2009

No Yoking Matter


Well, the "ox is in the ditch" this morning so there will be no post for the day (unless I post on another day and postdate the date of the post so that the date of the post is posted as today's date ..... nope, there will be no post for the day).

For those of you who look forward to starting your morning with "me" .. come by the church office and I'll try to squeeze you in.

I apologize if this has caused any stress or duress to my readership.

In the words of Cole Porter, you're the top in my book and everyone knows ..

Readership starts at the top.

"The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him." - Psalm 52:6

2 comments:

ROBBIE said...

GUESS I WILL HAVE TO HAVE ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE. WISH I COULD COME BY THE OFFICE TO CHAT. YOU COULD COME BY MY OFFICE TO CHAT. BRING CHERYL.

jidgede said...

disappointed but i can wait until next post!!!