Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time to Put on My Running Shoes .. Again


Another busy day .. and short post.

The TMC (Tennessee Mens Chorale) is singing with the TLC (Tennessee Ladies Chorus) at WJBC (West Jackson Baptist Church) this AM (ante meridiem .. was this really all that helpful? .. it's Latin and means 'before midday') and I must get there ASAP (as soon as ... ah, just forget it!!).

Bottom line: We have to be in place and ready to sing at 7:45, so I don't have time to sit here and wax an elephant.

Look for Kev's Klip of the Week tomorrow.

FYI (it means for your .... aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!) the blog surpassed 40,000 hits this week. Thanks for your support .. and poor judgement.

"And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life." - Deuteronomy 17:19a

5 comments:

jidgede said...

hey, don't you be talking about my judgment!!!! i know a good blog when i see one!!! (does this make 40,001?)

RevKev said...

Scroll down to the bottom of the page. The count is there.

ROBBIE said...

YOUR ARE THE BEST THERE IS. KEEP IT UP.

Cathy said...

And to think I can count myself among the just and the unjust. That just makes my heart so happy.

Tom T. Kitty said...

Are those real numbers or ministerial numbers?