Monday, November 16, 2009

Senior Trip


The alarm just went off (it's 4:30 AM) and I really, really have to make this brief (boxers won't do) because I must be out the door by 5:30.

That's right. The YYs (Youth of Yesterday) are boarding the big Bluebird bus at six o'clock and heading out to Pigeon Forge for our annual Fall "road trip."

Last November there was a scheduling conflict (the SonShiners choir sang for the Humboldt Music Club .. evidently my life revolves around music and the elderly this time of year) and I was unable to go (bummer). This time around I wasn't going to miss out on the fun .. of course I am missing out on the 2009 HMC program (consistency .. how do I do it??).

I will have my trusty MacBook Pro with me and I intend to continue with my daily posts .. if these "live wires" don't run me ragged.

Will someone please direct me to the coffee pot?

"And as thy servant was busy here and there, he was gone." - I Kings 20:40a

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Hope you have a great time. I would like that trip and yes I am old enough for it now. BTW Mitzi had her baby Friday. Girl... Ella Rose...6lb 12oz. This is our 6th grandbaby. Kenny Beam got married Wed in Gatlinburg. Watch out.....

RevKev♫ said...

Congratulations on grandbaby #6! Tell Mitzi congrats from me, too. I'll let you know when we're taking our next trip .. granny.