Thursday, March 4, 2010

Arts and Graphs

Good morning, blog readers!

One of my friends recently "threw her hat into the blogging ring" .. her words, not mine .. mine would be "sold her soul to the devil and is headed on a downhill spiral" (you should do yourself a favor and check out her site: www.redheadsreallife.blogspot.com .. it's a hoot .. Larisa, I expect adequate remuneration in return for this plug).

Of course, with great power (the internet) comes great responsibility (writing something to enlighten/entertain your audience).

Unfortunately, I don't seem to be acting very responsibly this morning.

I've been up for almost an hour and the words aren't exactly flowing like honey today (my consonants are constipated and there is absolutely no vowel movement, whatsoever).

GraphJam to the rescue.

Here are just a few of the gems found on this site. Check it out. Submit your own. It helps take some of the "pressure to perform" off of me.

Perhaps tomorrow's post will be better. You never know .. because I never know.










"But what think ye?" - Matthew 21:28a

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I visited the "redheadsreallife" blog and liked it (and yes I did the google search and am waiting on CN to find me ... [if I am missing, don't look for me in Texas]). I saved it to my favorites and can't wait to see what's next. Does that make me nosey when I can't wait to see what's happening in somebody else's world (or is that denial???)

RevKev said...

"The Redhead" sang in the choir and rang handbells for me in Memphis. She likes to laugh and cause others to do so. You are not "nosey" .. just "interested"

Anonymous said...

Im here! Im here! Also honored and humbled to be mentioned on RevKev. Thanks for the shout out. I am sending some of my peeps your way.

Going to East TN this weekend for shopping, also did I mention shopping. And oh, the shopping. Hoping to squeeze in some handbell ringing somewhere during all that.