Saturday, March 27, 2010

Silly Song Saturday

I was reminded recently that technically my daily blog really is .. not.

For quite a while, I did write something seven days a week. Of course the key word is something. It might not be particularly entertaining (like right now) .. but I was certainly consistent.

When I started taking Sundays off some time ago that was understandable (unlike my overuse of parenthetical statements) since it is a "work day" for me.

However, when I added Kev's Klip of the Week and Funny Foto Friday, that .. evidently, was viewed by some as "cheating" or "wimping out" since I don't usually write anything on those days.

What you may not realize is this ...

It takes far more time to locate a video or picture than it does for me to write the actual post. Plus, finding an appropriate scripture verse to use (totally out of context, of course) is a challenge, as well.

Silly Song Saturday may or may not become a regular feature at RevKev's.

If it is .. you'll be the first to know.

"And the LORD said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail." - Exodus 4:4a

2 comments:

jidgede said...

just post.....we'll read!!!! (or listen)..... jennie <><

Anonymous said...

But if you post a picture on Sunday, your "day off," arent you really posting something that day? Youre welcome.