Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Home(r) Alone


If you are an early riser and a RevKev regular (the same is true of medium, large or extra large), chances are you will need to check in a little later for the next several days because ..

I'm on vacation this week!!

Granted .. I'm staying in town, I worked yesterday, I'm doing Wednesday night rehearsal and a drama practice afterward, I have an article and an order of worship to complete, and I need to put the finishing touches on a musical our SonShiners are presenting the next two Sunday nights. Still ..

I'm on vacation this week!!

Sitting around the house in my underwear all day is very high on my list of priorities (Jehovah's Witnesses .. be warned) for the week. However, I also plan to do a little painting (shelves .. not a portrait or wall mural) and some general "straightening up" (Megan and Will are coming in next week and she is such a neat freak, you know).

Rest and relaxation are the main objectives (and just enough work around the house to make Cheryl think I care).

Of course, since I am in town I will have my cell phone with me at all times.

If there is an emergency don't hesitate to call .. 911.

"And he saw that rest was good." - Genesis 49:15a

No comments: