Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Think I Can .. I Think I Can ..


No time for chit-chat this morning.

The West Tennessee MoMs (Ministers of Music) are singing for the pastors and wives at Union University this morning and I have to be in Jackson for an early rehearsal.

With December as busy as it is, this would be a wonderful opportunity to "ditch." However, that's not going to be possible since I am the "conductor" of the group (yep, I drew the short straw).

How do I get myself into these predicaments? .. I have to "train" myself to say NO before I completely run out of "steam."

That's it for the day.

I need to get my "caboose" in gear and get out of here!

"In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple." - Isaiah 6:1

No comments: