Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's Christmastime in the City


Too busy .. okay, make that too nervous .. to post today (rehearsal with choir and instrumentalists @ 3:30 and I have tons to do beforehand).

So, here's a little something to help get you in the Christmas spirit (you could just go to Wal-Mart .. but that might backfire).

I'm sure most of you have seen this (it has been around a while .. of course, so have most of my readers), but 'tis the season for reruns (no .. not Fred Berry).

Tonight and tomorrow night (December 12 and 13), FBC Humboldt .. along with "everybody and his brother" .. will present our Christmas music, ONLY LOVE @ 6 o'clock (for my slow readers .. it's just called ONLY LOVE .. the @ 6 o'clock part refers to the starting time .. it had to be said).

A word of warning .. if you come, don't sit too close to me.

I have a nervous stomach and can't be held responsible for all the "sights and sounds" of Christmas.

"The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth." - John 3:8a

1 comment:

Tom T. Kitty said...

Kevin, that's gross!!!!!!