Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Christmas Eve


No time for blogging today.

I am doing everything in my power to get off the "naughty" list and that is going to consume every spare moment.

It is no secret .. I have been trying to get on the "nice" list (without success, I might add) for over fifty Christmases. However, for some reason I have a good feeling about this year.

So ...

No practical jokes at the expense of others.

No quick comebacks that cut at the knees.

No yelling at all those incompetent idiot drivers .. from the comfort of my own vehicle.

No heavy sighing and rolling of the eyes while they are waiting for a price check on an item .. that is approximately $2, tops .. for the lady in front of me at Walmart.

Who am I kidding?

I'm getting another lump of coal this Christmas .. no doubt, whatsoever.

"Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh." - James 5:8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry christmas Kevin to you and your family. We love you .

davidg said...

The last e-mail was from davidg.