Monday, December 14, 2009

Time for Some Christmas Shopping


Today is the day .. actually, that should read .. today is THE day.

Yes, traditionally I don't start Christmas shopping until after I have completed all my December music programs at church.

For some reason I just can't concentrate on shopping until the music is .. stopping (I must learn to multitask .. having a 'one track' mind with an 'eight track' lifestyle is not working for me).

The second and final presentation of ONLY LOVE took place last night at FBC (great job everyone .. you done good .. I seen you when you done it!!). This means I am now officially in the market (okay, I'm not really 'in the market' .. I'm at home) for the perfect gift for family and friends (yes, that's right .. everyone on my list has to share that one gift).

Of course, Cheryl buys the majority of the presents (translated: if she waits on me .. Christmas might not come until January .. or .. at all), but I do have a few purchases to make.

So ... can someone point me toward the mall? I can't quite remember how to get there .. it has been a year since my last trip, you know.

"A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men." - Proverbs 18:16

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Kevin, Mrs Louise Duncan passed away yesterday morning very sudden. She loved you so much. Think of all she can see now....

RevKev said...

Sweet lady. Yes, she is able to see the face of Jesus now. Thanks for letting me know.