Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kev's Klip of the Week

Yesterday, I wished Will and Megan a "Happy Anniversary" (it was their second). Today .. May 27, 2009 .. is special, too.


If you stop by RevKev's on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, the first Friday after the second Tuesday, etc.), how about letting me know.

Some of you post comments from time to time. However, I would really like to get input from more of the "regulars." Any and all suggestions are welcome .. within reason.

Post a comment or send an email. I'd love to hear from you.

"Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not."
- Proverbs 8:33

3 comments:

jidgede said...

WOW....they're reading your blog in Taiwan (comment from yesterday)!!!!!! must make you feel proud (the good kind) that you are internationally known!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is a part of my morning routine now. I read eleven blogs that relate to my job, my personal causes, the music industry and you. You are always last because of your humor and positive spirit, plus the fact that I love ya!

Beverly

The Stanphill Family said...

I hope I inspired you to do a new clip of the week this week. You have posted far worse...come on you know you want to, everyone else is!