Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm Nashville Bound


I'm leaving this morning for Nashville (no .. not looking for my big break .. at my age that usually means hip replacement) to attend a two day retreat for music ministers (yes .. we have to get away from pastors for a couple of days a year or we'll go insane .. God love them .. someone sure needs to).

For the revkev blog community (or should that be 'household' .. I have a very small readership .. that's not really fair .. some of you are 'big boned') this probably means no post on Friday.

I will be home later tomorrow evening and if the spirit moves I'll try to recap the highlights of the retreat (the past three years running it's been a toss up between 'pin the tail on the deacon' and 'pin the blame on the preacher').

For sure, there will be something posted on Saturday (even if it's not particularly interesting .. or funny).

In other words .. the same old same old.

"As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." - Proverbs 25:25

No comments: