Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Potential Posting Problem All Week


Today's post is a little later (and shorter) than normal. However, I am on vacation and that means I'm sleeping in (it was almost 8:15 when I got up today) all week.

Up until Saturday, you can expect all my posts to be this way .. short and sweet (well, short for sure .. sweet would be too much of a departure from the spirit of revkev's blog).

If you are in the choir, never fear. I am taking a "poor man's vacation" (today's picture says it all) and will be at our regular Wednesday night rehearsal.

Since Cheryl is on Fall break, we will be painting the garage. Doesn't that sound relaxing?

I just hope I don't FALL and BREAK something before the week ends.

There will be a "Kev's Klip of the Week" tomorrow, but you may have to check back later in the day to view it.

Did I mention I was on vacation?

"Behold, we count them happy which endure."
- James 5:11a

No comments: