Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Need My Beauty Sleep


Sunday naps are the best. For some strange reason, even though I don't do this regularly throughout the week, (honest, church family .. well, only during lunch hour) I love to lay down and take a long winter's (or summer's) nap on Sunday afternoons. It makes me feel refreshed and I'm able to accomplish far more afterwards (look, I can get out of the recliner and walk).

I survived New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary by taking a quick nap when needed (this occurred naturally after laying in the fetal position for long periods of time after Music History class .. Grout, I loath you).

We all need to get plenty of rest and Sunday makes the perfect day for that .. unless you have revivals, rehearsals, receptions or other sundry obligations. Today, I don't.

I want to be there if there is a need. If you have a need TODAY, call Greg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Music History, no matter what school, seems to have the same result...napping! :)