Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No Soup for You!


I pretty much always enjoyed watching "Seinfeld" back when it was on (actually, it's still on) the air. It was called a show about nothing because each week the writers were able to do 30 minute episodes (make that 20 minute episodes after commercial interruption) based on everyday, common occurrences. They pulled this off for nines years and only then left the airwaves when Jerry decided to move on.

This blog is just like "Seinfeld" (except for the being widely viewed, funny and making tons of money part). It is really about nothing. Every day I wake up and just start writing down the first thing that pops into my head. There is no planning (much like the way I approach our worship services) or thought (the voices, the voices .. make them stop!!) put into it (surprise .. surprise) at all. It's simply about nothing.

What I have to say may not always be interesting, but I ALWAYS have something to say.

Does that mean that I can go on for nine years?

Yada, yada, yada ..

No comments: