Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Too Much Information


I have never been one to withhold too much information. If you have spent any time here (that's a big IF according to my "hit" counter at this site), you will probably notice that I am a very transparent (kind of like the Claude Rains of bloggers) person. I will talk about anything and everything.

When Cheryl and I got married, we spent a couple of nights in Nashville before going on to Gatlinburg (Russ and Susan, you still tick me off for going to Hawaii). We arrived very late on Saturday night, so we slept in (even today, the guilt is almost more than I can bear) on Sunday morning. However, on Sunday night we walked from our hotel (at that time the Hyatt) to First Baptist Church, Nashville and attended their evening service.

Cheryl wanted to slip in quietly and then leave immediately afterwards (this is evidently a very popular method. I see it used by many of our people on a weekly basis). Not me. I'm a very social person. I sat next to a couple and told them who we were, where we were from, where we were going, our mother's maiden names and (I believe at one point) our Social Security numbers.

You would think now that I am older (yes) and wiser (nope) I have learned to "filter" what I say. Cheryl has warned me about giving out too many details in these daily writing. She's afraid that people will know our every move and someone might break in to our house when we are out of town for the day. I do see her point and I'm working very hard on this.

I'd better wrap this up for now. I have to go to the bathroom and ...

Oops, I did it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So just let all the college group party at your house when you are gone that way your house is never empty and can not be broke into.