Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Where There's a Will ...


Today my son-in-law, Will, is a quarter of a century old. I hope he reads this blog because that's all he's getting from me. Actually, Cheryl sent his birthday card back with Megan (if the card didn't have money in it .. check her pockets).

I can almost remember being twenty five. Almost. That was such a long time ago. Enjoy this time of your life. It's all downhill from here (encouragement is my spiritual gift, you know).

We have grown to love and appreciate Will even more since we have gotten to know him. He works hard and adores Megan. What more could any father-in-law want, right?

The fact that he married my baby daughter, moved her over 800 miles away from me, and who's birthday was the reason she HAD to cut her visit short to get back home, doesn't hack me off at all. I'm fine and dandy with it.

Happy Freakin' Birthday!!!

No comments: