Thursday, July 17, 2008

Put Your Best Foot Forward


If I'm able to keep my health (okay, I take blood pressure and cholesterol meds) and my wife stays with me (how much longer could that be? The woman is a saint), I still have several good years left in music ministry. However, with the uncertainty of my retirement fund, (I've quit looking at quarterly statements .. if I want to be depressed, I'll just watch the News) I have to make plans for keeping an income rolling in during my "golden years".

The guys who started Facebook have surely made a mint from this simple idea, so I plan to put a great deal of effort into launching .. Footbook. That's right, Footbook (my initial idea was "Tushbook", but I decided to Just Say NO to Crack).

People from all walks of life can post their best "foot fotos" (or phoot photos .. see the possibilities?) and find the feet of old friends. This could be huge (the concept, not the feet).

There are a few snags to work out, (do you allow bunions, corns, foot fungus or hammertoes? I want to be footlitically correct) but I'm in for the long haul (hey it's my future).

No comments: