Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bonsoir .. I'm Home from Paris


We are still on tour, but I am able to sleep in my own bed tonight (Ricky, you're a great roommate .. Cheryl trumps you, however) after a wonderful concert at FBC in Paris (I got to see some old friends .. by old I mean .. some I have known a long time and others who are just .. old).

This is a quick update to let you know .. I'm still alive (when I get tired I don't always 'work well with others' and I have received some threats during the trip from a few chorale members who said they 'had just about enough' of my mouth .. I love these guys).

Tomorrow there's a concert at Union University in the morning and a program at Second Baptist Church in Union City at night.

I'll post .. if I don't get my knuckles broken (music ministers can be very aggressive when provoked).

"I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies." - Psalm 18:3

1 comment:

Tom T. Kitty said...

When are you going to Milan?