Monday, April 20, 2009

Don't Miss the Bus


Today's post is going to be like my wife: Short and sweet.

I will be touring the state this week (Monday through Thursday) with the Tennessee Men's Chorale and, unfortunately, I will be neglecting "my daily blog."

I have to be at West Jackson Baptist Church this morning at 6:30 (what in the world am I doing sitting here in front of this computer??) to catch the bus (we always travel first class) for Dickson.

Tonight, we will sing in Knoxville at Beaver Dam (so many comments that could be made .. so little time) Baptist Church.

Tomorrow, there's a concert at Carson-Newman College in the morning and another concert at FBC in Paris (7:30 PM).

Wednesday morning, we will sing at Union University (this is good .. I still need two more 'chapel credits'). Wednesday night, we are singing at Second Baptist Church in Union City (completing the all Union theme for the day) as part of their Community Concert series.

Finally, Thursday night we will combine with the Tennessee Ladies Chorus (similar to the men's group .. except better looking) for a ticketed concert at the Renaissance Center in Dickson (right back where we started).

For obvious reasons, I won't be able to take my laptop (I don't trust these guys) and posting on RevKev's blog will (most likely) cease until the end of the tour (unless I find computer access .. and the time .. to do so).

I trust this will not cause too much of a problem for my readers.

Don't worry. I'll be back, soon enough.

Consider that a warning.

"Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness." - Psalm 30:4

2 comments:

erin said...

Well, this is highly disappointing. How else am I supposed to avoid grading papers if you don't blog every day?

Tom T. Kitty said...

I see you're going to Paris...would this make it a world tour? Maybe you could swing by Milan on the way home!