Saturday, June 6, 2009

I Told You So


Yesterday, I mentioned Murphy's Law and this morning it has reared its ugly head (I suppose that's better than if it headed its ugly rear .. I have no idea what that even means).

I got up early (per usual .. most days) to post the Saturday edition of RevKev's blog and found I had no internet access here at the Hamilton house.

I determined there wasn't a problem on my end (here we go with that ugly rear 'crack' again .. bun, I mean pun intended). There had to be an issue with my internet service provider and I assumed (we all know what happens when we assume .. sounds like I'm back to that ugly rear thing again) it was a problem here at my house (this has happened before).

Since I knew so many of you (well perhaps a few close family members .. okay .. my mom) were counting on me for your morning amusement, I decided to take the MacBook Pro to the church and post from there (can you believe my level of commitment? .. I love you guys).

When I got to the church .. guess what? That's right .. no internet.

Fortunately, no one was in the office when I let out the bloodcurdling scream, "WWHHHHYYYY????" (I can be slightly dramatic at times). I could have said another word .. or two .. that might be frowned upon by most of our church members, but I'm not sure. I can't quite account for three or four of those minutes .. it's all just a little fuzzy.

Murphy, how did you ever get your law passed?

"Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me thy law graciously" - Psalm 119:29

1 comment:

Tom T. Kitty said...

That's God telling you that you spend WAAAY too much time on the computer...and not for church business, either!