Saturday, January 24, 2009

Back .. and Badder than Ever


We finished recording last night a little after ten o'clock (actually, there was one song we didn't get to .. so much to do .. so little time) and I was pretty much wiped out (my brain is way too fried to go for some type of gross potty joke .. maybe next time).

It's always good being out with "the boys" and sinning (that should be 'singing') with the chorale is one of the great joys of my life (I don't get out much, you know).

I look forward to the upcoming CD, though I'm not sure how much time is involved in "post production" (a recording term .. not a reference to the process of actually making posts .. though in today's economy, I might need a new vocation if the music ministry falls on hard times).

When the CDs are complete, you will be the first to know. We're practically family.

Okay, who left their dirty socks in the middle of the floor.

Were you raised in a barn?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Were there any cowboy songs on that CD? Word on the street has it that cowboy music is your favorite!