Saturday, January 17, 2009

There's Nothing to Do


According to the GoStats info (a web counter & traffic analysis site), my blog had 93 unique visitors (you are all unique to me .. and by unique I mean .. special .. and by special I mean .. let's just leave it at that) yesterday.

Since the weekly average is usually between 45 and 50, it appears this place is taking off like an airplane .. from US Airways.

That number is a little misleading.

It includes those who might have just stumbled upon this spot (if you do a search for 'complete waste of time,' I'm one of the top hits .. second only to any movie by Ed Wood) by mistake and are now in need of some type of therapy and/or a support group ('Hi, my name is ____ and I'm a kevoholic').

It, also, includes those who didn't want to get out in the bitter cold (11° degrees, here in West Tennessee).

My weekend (I count Friday night, Saturday and Sunday) numbers are lower than the 45 or 50 I mentioned before. Everyone likes to get out and about after a long work week and that means they are not sitting at home in front of the computer screen desperately looking for entertainment.

So, there you have it.

Close to a hundred visitors stopped in yesterday. It wasn't because of my wit, charm and writing ability. It was either: ① by mistake OR ② because they were cold and bored.

Hey, works for me .. I'm not too proud.

I'll take what I can get.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was the free coffee and donuts that lured them to your site.

Anonymous said...

I like Ed Wood's movies...he provided some of the best Mystery Science Theater material ever!

RevKev♫ said...

Ah, "Plan 9 from Outer Space" .. they just make them like that anymore.