Thursday, January 8, 2009

Experiencing Some Technical Difficulties


They have been waxing the gym floor (wax on .. wax off) at church this week and I went to bed, last night, with a horrible headache (Cheryl says she goes to bed every night with a horrible pain .. however, it's much lower and toward her back side).

Fortunately, I'm feeling a little better (there's still this 'dull thud' .. again, Cheryl says she lives with one, daily .. she really needs a good check-up). Unfortunately, I overslept (all the way to seven o'clock! .. how often does that happen?) and running too late (baby, now it's too late) to spend much time, here.

I have a meeting, first thing this morning, hospitals to visit, an order of service to complete, and a monthly YY (senior adult) meeting to attend, tonight. Add the normal, everyday "surprises" that take place and you end up with a busy day (no fair .. ministers are only supposed to work on Wednesdays and Sundays!).

When I get home, tonight, I'll try to write a few more words of wisdom.

Okay, make that just .. a few more words.

No comments: