Saturday, March 14, 2009

Love Is in the Air (Maybe It's Just Fog)

Yesterday, I went to a marriage retreat in Jackson.

Today, Cheryl and I will be attending a wedding at FBC Bolivar (congratulations, Gina and Adam).

It appears, love is the theme for the weekend edition of RevKev's blog.

To honor the "act of marriage" (often it's an unnatural act), I am posting photos of a few wedding cake toppers that pretty much speak for themselves (they don't actually talk .. but that would be awesome!!).







Adam, just remember .. You can be right or you can be happy. The choice is yours.

Choose wisely.

5 comments:

jidgede said...

Good advice to the new groom!!! i know you were a big hit last night......your "married life" material is great......God bless Cheryl!!!!!! you know i love you and your blog!!!! jennie

RevKev♫ said...

I saw the "cancer free" report on Facebook. Great news!!

j~lo said...

Those cake toppers are great ;) Trying to think what kind I might have used if I had been all creative-like back in the day...

I wish you would come "put on a show" at Hope again for somethin'. Anything, really.

You tickle my funny bone. And that's saying something, because these days it's hard for me to actually locate any of my bones, at least by touch. They are buried quite nicely. Well, at least I like to think so ;)

jennifer

RevKev♫ said...

You "get me" and that's refreshing. Not everyone does. Talk to the pastor at Hope and see if you can get me another invite.

j~lo said...

Only if you promise to include him in your material ;)