Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What Are the Arrangements?

Yesterday morning, I made a quick trip to Memphis (I was back in Humboldt on time .. well, almost on time .. for SonShiners choir at 1:30 PM).

Today, I am going the opposite direction down Interstate 40 toward Nashville (Brentwood) to attend an Arrangements Committee meeting (no, we are not responsible for all the flowers .. that's what I thought when asked to serve) for the Tennessee Baptist Convention.

Since our meetings are few (this is only the second one for the year) and far between (Tennessee is a loooong state, you know), I almost let this one slip up on me (I just happened to notice it on the calendar last night .. after eleven .. happy, happy, joy, joy).

So .. today's post is short (shocking, I know .. this is from a guy who can't say 'hello' in less than ten minutes), sweet (ah, look at the little puppy .. isn't he a cutie wootie ..), and not particularly amusing (no surprise here .. that's an every day occurrence).

Tune in tomorrow for my "clip of the week" (remember, I'm posting short videos on Wednesdays). I don't want to give too much away but ..

You are going to love it .. okay, I have no idea what it's going to be at this point .. I'll make that decision at 5 AM in the morning.

I just "roll that way," you know.

No comments: