Monday, October 13, 2008

Honey, This Vehicle Will Turn a Few Heads


Cheryl never really liked her 1995 Ford Taurus. However, it was a step up from the 1994 Plymouth Voyager mini-van (WhittenMobile) with the faux (maybe it was two) wood paneling she used to drive.

I have to admit, she has been "low man (woman) on the totem pole" when it comes to vehicles.

Since she basically just drives to work and Wal-Mart (for all the business she does with them, they should provide limo service), it didn't seem practical to spend a lot of money (which, incidentally .. we don't have) on "wheels for my woman."

However, I am beginning to see the merits of the saying, "Happy wife. Happy life" so, I am going to do my best to see that Cheryl gets something closer to the "car of her dreams" .. and not "her worst nightmare" .. aka, a Freddie Cougar (I amuse myself, sometimes).

The quest has begun. I have already looked at no less than fifty three automobiles online .. to no avail.

Car 54, where are you?

No comments: