Saturday, October 18, 2008

You've Come a Long Way, Baby


Cheryl is now stylin' and profilin' in her 2005 Dodge Stratus Limited Edition that we purchased yesterday. This is a ten year jump from the 1995 Ford Taurus "Blown Engine" Edition she had been driving for the last three years.

Going from "worst to first" must be a great feeling.

Megan was the previous "newest car in the family" winner with her 2003 Ford Focus. It's a nice little car that continues to serve her well.

Now, however, Cheryl has "trumped" Meg by two years with this "new" vehicle that has tinted windows, a six CD player, chrome wheels, and spoiler (speaking of spoil her ... ).

I am as excited about the car as Cheryl. This means I get my '96 Taurus back to drive (oh joy). The whole town knows me in this car and it's very confusing to everyone when I'm in another vehicle.

My biggest concern, however, is people seeing a "new" car at my house .. parked by mine. The rumor mills are going to fly.

Talk all you want. I am seeing a hot chick with a hot car.

She just happens to be my wife.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Congrats to Cheryl on winning! She certainly deserves the best! Happy Days!

RevKev♫ said...

It's sad when we are so excited about a 4 year old car!