Friday, October 10, 2008

Rainn, Rainn, Go Away (Not Really)

I love "The Office" (not the one where I work .. though I do like that one .. love is a very strong word). The characters are such .. characters and I always laugh out loud at least one time per episode.

As with most television shows I have watched over the years, I didn't start from the beginning with this program. In fact, it was in it's third season before I got my hands on (I didn't touch the disc .. except on the edges .. I'm not an animal) the DVDs from season one.

I hate waiting for anything (I'm the guy who stands in front of the microwave going, "Come on, come on. Let's go!"), so I don't like watching a TV show and waiting a whole week before I can see what happens next. I would rather take a weekend and watch a full season on DVD. This pleases me (okay, nothing pleases me .. but this is close).

"The Office" is now in it's fifth season. However, I haven't watched it yet. I have only completed seasons one,two and three and I can't watch season five until I see all of season four (for a complete list of my obsessive compulsive issues, continue reading this blog .. they are revealed almost daily).

Season Four is now on order and over the next few weeks, I should be able to catch up with what's going on (this will all take place at night and not affect my work performance, so Dwight .. I mean, Steve .. don't write me up).

I'm usually late for the party, but I eventually get there.

BTW, did they ever find out who shot J.R.?

No comments: