Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sexy Back? No .. Aching Back


Well, Jim and I got all the furniture moved and it was not quite as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, we were done (steamed for an hour and a half at a medium/low temperature) in no time. However, my prediction about a sore back did come true.

I won't be making much eye contact for a day or two.

My living room is "jam packed" to the point that .. there is no living room. We have a small path beside the couch where, by the way, I had to sleep (don't worry, it wasn't because Cheryl started reading the blog .. the bed was gone).

Perhaps the most challenging part is finding things. Dresser drawers have been removed and stacked (in no particular order) all over the living room and den. Because of this, today I am wearing one blue sock, one white sock, Cheryl's underwear, an oxford cloth button-down dress shirt, and sweat pants.

Homeless people will be feeling sorry for me.

I received more comments .. or requests (and an email) on yesterday's blog than any other entry to date. Thank you very much for asking, but Jim and I are out of the furniture moving business .. at least until my floors are completely dry.

I love ya', man.

No comments: