Saturday, August 2, 2008

Memories, Light the Corners of My Mind


Last Thursday at the "Meet the Staff" night, the table where I was sitting got into a discussion about music. I brought up LP albums (I had to explain what those were .. young punks) and concerts (not the christian ones like I exclusively attend today) that were such a vital part of my teenage years.

When I was a kid, I had every album that Chicago made. I was in the high school band and these guys were my heroes. They made playing an instrument not so .. geeky (okay I played the clarinet and there was nothing that anyone could do to help me).

It may not be the fourth of July and I'm not in the park (it's too stinkin' hot), but it IS Saturday, so here is a blast from the past.

I used to have hair like that, you know.

No comments: