Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stop Global Worming


If it's true that "the early bird gets the worm," there's no worm for me, today. I slept in to almost 6 o'clock this morning!

Monday is beginning to be the new Sunday.

Sundays have always been long days for those in the ministry. That whole "day of rest" concept (now, where did that come from??) certainly does not apply to your typical (I'm anything but ..' I'm anything but' just made me giggle) music minister.

Mondays have become more involved with the SonShiners choir (we had five new members yesterday .. enrollment is now 41!) meeting at 1:30 in the afternoon and Music Club (I'm in charge of the November program) rehearsals at 6:30 PM. If you toss in a sleepless Sunday night (this is becoming the norm .. Norm! .. I loved Cheers. Sam and Diane, why? Why didn't you work harder at your relationship? If only you had the Love Dare book .. I'll blog about that later), it makes for a challenging and tiring day.

It's Tuesday and I am wasting daylight. However, getting the worm (that almost sounds like an STD) is not much of a motivator for me.

If the early bird were to get, let's say .. cheesecake, now that's a whole other story.

No comments: