Monday, November 17, 2008

Hello, Dolly? I Wish


Today's post will be brief (not boxer) because I have to get ready and be at the church by 6:30 this morning.

The YYs are leaving for Pigeon Forge at seven o'clock .. and I am not going.

I always look forward to trippin' with the seniors, but this time they will have to "go it alone" (okay, they won't be alone .. but I still feel really bad).

When we planned this trip (Monday through Wednesday), I didn't realize it was going to conflict with the Humboldt Music Club quarterly meeting .. which I am supposed to be in charge of (I know you shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition, Katie .. let me rephrase .. which I am supposed to be in charge of, smarty pants).

However you say it .. I ain't going.

The scheduling conflict is bad .. my bad, but to make things worse, ten of the YYs are in the SonShiners choir .. who will be singing for the music club on Tuesday. When I blow it, I really blow it!

There is a great heaviness in my heart, right now.

I most go and observe a moment of silence (don't get too excited, Cheryl .. it's only for a moment).

No comments: