Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Your Vote Counts .. Call Today


There's been some pretty fancy "footwork" on the campaign trail (how long have we been hearing about this presidential race? .. six? .. seven years?) leading up to today's historic (largest voter turnout, first black president .. OR .. oldest president, most attractive VP candidate .. that Biden is such a cutie ) vote. Any way you slice it, this is one for the record books.

I have already voted my convictions (pro-life, one man+one woman=marriage, etc. .. any question which way I went?) and trust everyone will take a very close look before pulling that lever, pushing that button (mine have been pushed more than a few times during this campaign) or punching a hole in that little square.

If you have not done so, get out there and vote (I'm mainly addressing those in my camp).

On a more positive note (A above middle C), I want to wish my dad a very happy birthday.

Dad, this year I decided to get you a card and a president. If you don't like the president, you can exchange it for a new one (please allow 4 to 8 years).

Shipping and handling not included.

1 comment:

Randy and Dawn Nicholas said...

Ahhhhh... nothing like a little digital magic! I wonder who is leading who in that remastered digital masterpiece? As for the folks in my camp, I would encourage you to vote your convictions as well. I know that it is difficult with all of the constant "rhetoric branding" that we are accosted with via most news sources... but we should vote our conscious non-the-less. So, my brothers and sisters, just get out there and do it.